Meet Christopher | Little Rock Injury Attorney
Christopher Heil joined Taylor King Law in 2021.
Mr. Heil is a member of the Pulaski County Bar Association, American Bar Association, and the Arkansas Bar Association on which he serves as part of the Education Committee. Christopher is also Past President of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, where he also served as Chairman of the Public Relations Committee and was a member of the Publication, Amicus, and Legislative Committees.
Additionally, Mr. Heil has written articles published in “The ATLA Docket” and spoken at roughly a dozen seminars.
- Rhodes College, Memphis TN – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 1987
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville AR – Juris Doctor, 1992
MEMBERSHIPS & PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
- Avvo rated “Superb” in 2011
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association Presidents Award in 2015 & 1998
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association Outstanding Board Member in 2006
- Mid-South Super Lawyers from 2010 to 2021
- Little Rock Soiree Magazine’s Best Lawyers List in 2014 & 2020.
Christopher is licensed to practice law in the state of Arkansas, the Eighth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.