Slip and fall cases are generally difficult to win in court and negotiations can be tricky.
An Attorney who Garners Results
There are many quality defenses available to property owners and many courts consider most slip and fall lawsuits to be frivolous. Therefore, you need a prudent, and experienced attorney who can negotiate your claim skillfully and fight your case effectively in court.
Secondly, when you are suing a business entity or a wealthy property owner, they will make sure to have excellent legal representation and you do not stand a chance of negotiating a reasonable settlement or winning a lawsuit against such professionals. You will have to prove the existence of a dangerous situation, the situation occurred on the said property, and the owner should have known about it and is responsible for the accident. A strategic and focused lawyer will help your case by:
- Collecting the required evidence
- Locating and talking to witnesses
- Calculate the value of your case
- Hire expert witnesses who can provide testimony that can prove the negligence of the property owner
- Research various legal arguments to strengthen you case
- Skillfully negotiate a settlement
- Work with the opposing attorney or insurance adjuster to arrive at a fair settlement
Starting Out Right
It is also important to involve a lawyer as early as possible in the case, since you are likely to make mistakes that cost you a lot in the end.
Call the attorneys at Taylor King Law for a free consultation. You can trust that our attorney’s drive to see a positive outcome is just as strong as yours!