A native of Bauxite, Arkansas, Rusty joined the Taylor King Law team in 2013 and practices in our Little Rock office.
He enjoys giving back to the community that’s given him so much. Rusty serves as a board member of Family Home of Little Rock and volunteer at Family Promise.
In his free time, Rusty likes to be outdoors. Golf, hunting, and fishing are three of his favorite hobbies.
Rusty is licensed to practice law in Arkansas.
- Ouachita Baptist University, Arkadelphia, AR – Bachelor of Arts
- William H. Bowen School of Law, Little Rock, AR – Juris Doctor
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
- Rising Star, Mid South Super Lawyers
- Little Rock Soiree Magazine’s Best Lawyers in 2020
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association